Business Plan TemplateNovember 19, 2014
HRH The Prince of Wales joins in the CelebrationNovember 24, 2014
Have you just started in business and become self-employed? Do you have a lot of questions about Income Tax, National Insurance, business records and expenses?
If so, we think this e-learning course is for you.
The course will take you through a variety of financial areas related to self-employment. The beauty is, that you can do it in your own pace, and its interactive. The aim of this e-learning package is to give you, as a self-employed person, information on what you need to do to stay on the right track with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and save yourself time and money.
The course should only take up an hour of your time but it will cover elements such as:
- What you must do when you start your own business.
- Your legal requirement to advise various authorities.
- The time limits you have to do this.
- How to register your self-employment and run through this using HM Revenue & Customs (HRMC) online.
- Introduce to you the benefits of electronic communication with HMRC and create your online account.
- What records you need to keep.
- What expenditure you can claim against your business receipts.
- How to register for VAT.
- Taking on employees.
- Some early thoughts on planning ahead and retirement.
- Introduce you to various websites where you can get help and access more detailed information.